This program was custom developed for Tom E. Hunt Residential Designs, Inc. in C++ using Borland C++ Builder 6.0 and the Borland Database Engine. It features:
- Organizing house plans and using existing scale files on the server to display to clients
- Rapid display suitable for browsing
- Selection based on a comprehensive set of criteria, with defaults for all options
- Print of a summary for plans the customer selects
- Security for plans nobody wants released
This project was custom designed and delivered, but I can design similar projects for you or your business using similar technology. I develop software in C++ using Borland C++, OWL and the Visual Database Tools library. We also develop in HTML and JAVA to support your web page development needs.
For more information contact Custom Software Services