It includes the following features:
- Blank page with no footer to fill in and force chapter titles to an odd (right hand) page
- Right left page footers and headers using the book title on the left and chapter title on the right
- Lower case Roman numerals in the front matter
- Index and Table of Contents Definition
- A number of special styles such as scripture quotations and so forth
As you can see this sticks with the “simple” plan I indicated in my introductory message. It should be a good start from which you can work to create a precise template.
And here’s the template: 6×9.ott.